Information about the service:
- Download the GPS-où user manual clicking HERE (PDF file format, 1.2 MB).
- This service allows to record GPS tracks and reproduce them later through the web.
- It also allows other persons to follow the route in real time.
- To register in the service select 'Register' option in the main page.
- You need a mobile device with internet conection and a GPS receiver that supports the NMEA 0183 standard (almost all of them). You also need to download and install in your mobile device an application.
- If your mobile device is a GPRS/UMTS mobile phone that supports javaME MIDP2.0, you can download the application clicking here or accessing from your mobile device the address http://www.gpsou.es/googleGPS.jad.
- If your mobile device is a PocketPC or SmartPhone with Windows Mobile 5.0 or before, you have o install previously the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0, if you don't have it yet.
- Then download the application for PocketPC or SmartPhone depending on the type of your mobile device.
- The application shows all the time the amount of transmitted data so that you are able to know the traffic sent until that time when you are conneted to internet through GPRS/UMTS.
- Previous versions of the application are available through this link.